Morgan believes that your body reveals truths. Your symptoms are your messengers. They are the guides and keys to wellness and vitality. You are your own medicine. The wisdom and healing balm you seek is within.
Morgan was initially inspired to study Chinese medicine when she was in a car accident that left her with severe neck and back pain. After several months of enduring the side effects of pain medications and not finding any true relief, she turned to acupuncture and experienced complete recovery.
Morgan is a Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of North Carolina. She is nationally certified by the National Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) as a Diplomate in Acupuncture.
Her combined experience of working in Integrative Medicine and Ancient Chinese Medicinal Practices has given Morgan the unique ability to understand social and lifestyle factors and how they can deeply affect a personʼs health, both physically and emotionally. This background allows her to better partner with her patients in achieving and maintaining optimal wholistic health.
In order to provide her patients with the best care, Morgan continues to attend seminars and workshops on both eastern and western medicine so that she may be aware of any advances and discoveries which may benefit her patients.
Since 2008, Morgan has made Raleigh, NC her home with her husband and three children.
- Masterʼs Diploma in Acupuncture from Jung Tao School of Classical Chinese Medicine in North Carolina
- Conducted Mind-Body Skills and Stress Reduction research at the University of Michigan Integrative Medicine Center and at the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill Hospitalʼs Program for Integrative Medicine
- Nine months of training concentrating in Womenʼs Holistic Health through all the life stages from Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Masters in Public Health, with a specialty in Health Behavior and Health Education from the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Bachelorʼs Degree in Sociology and French from the University of Wisconsin - Madison